We’re Live on Kickstarter!
Just today we launched our Kickstarter campaign to raise $5,000 to help fund the development of Wildlife Rehabilitation MD. $5,000 may seem like a tiny amount when you think about how much money a large company will invest into their software, but to us it will make the difference. There is an amazing amount of excitement and anticipation for Wildlife Rehabilitation MD and to truly make this database exceptional, we need everybody’s support (including yours). Help us reach our goal so that we can help Wildlife Rehabilitators across North America and together we can benefit the entire wildlife rehabilitation community and the animals we’ll care for in the future.
Go To Our Kickstarter Campaign
In Order to Take this Database to the Next Level we are Planning to:
- Improve the security and integrity of the database.
- Enhance the analytics to help highlight early warning signs that may predict epidemics.
- Teach the database which species are native to which states.
- Group species into their lay categories (raptor, songbird, carnivore, …). This simple update will create new opportunities for Wildlife Rehabilitation MD.
- Create the ability to transfer a record from one account to another.
- Provide even better online support for new and existing accounts.
What is Kickstarter?
Kickstarter is a funding platform for creative projects. Everything from films, games, and music to art, design, and technology. Kickstarter is full of ambitious, innovative, and imaginative projects that are brought to life through the direct support of others. Every project creator sets their project’s funding goal and deadline. If people like the project, they can pledge money to make it happen. If the project succeeds in reaching its funding goal, all backers’ credit cards are charged when time expires. If the project falls short, no one is charged. Funding on Kickstarter is all-or-nothing.