We Want to Emphasize That:
- Wildlife Rehabilitation MD does not sell our users’ data.
- Wildlife Rehabilitation MD has never sold user data in the past and has no intention of selling users’ data going forward.
- Wildlife Rehabilitation MD complies with all applicable privacy laws, rules, and regulations in the jurisdictions within which it operates, including the GDPR and the CCPA.
Wildlife Rehabilitation MD takes its users’ privacy extremely seriously. Wildlife Rehabilitation MD collects only the data from individuals using the Wildlife Rehabilitation MD platform required to provide the service and ensure it is delivered effectively under a wide variety of settings in which our users may be operating. This data includes basic technical information, such as the user’s IP address, OS details, and device details. Wildlife Rehabilitation MD has implemented safeguards to protect our users’ privacy, which includes robust and validated controls to prevent unauthorized access to any content that users share during the normal use of Wildlife Rehabilitation MD.
Importantly, Wildlife Rehabilitation MD does not mine user data or sell user data of any kind to anyone.
- More transparency and control over how we share your data with business partners.
- We updated our United States arbitration agreement.
As always, we will continue to monitor and evolve our approach to privacy to ensure we are doing the right thing for our users. We stand by our commitment to protecting the privacy of our customers’ data, and we consider privacy to be a core part of our company values — to care for our community, our customers, our team, and our company.