Skip to content
Thank you everybody for being forth coming with the issues that are popping up. I want to let everybody know what we have fixed so far.
- Attachments are now uploading and printing.
- “Forgot my Password” is now working.
- Exports now have data in them.
- The “Treatment Log” should be saved by clicking “Create New Treatment Log” and can also be saved by clicking “Update Patient” at the bottom of the screen.
- Pagination in List View allows you to skip to the end.
- Prescriptions are not making everything a Controlled Substance on the List of Prescriptions.
- You can now have the “Search Rescuers Tab” default on the “Create New Patient” page.
- With the new Date Picker there are some differences. You may notice that when recording the “Date Admitted” different then “Now” you have to click out of the box to move on. This is because there is a good chance that if you are creating a new patient at a later time, the time admitted will not be the same time as “Now”, so the box can’t automatically retract. If you press enter on this screen, that signifies you want to submit the whole page. We will research if there is any way we can improve.
- “Autocomplete” has had an attitude adjustment and is working better.
Other new features we didn’t tell you about
- For Autocomplete there is a new feature. In “Settings” under “Autocomplete” the default is set to allow for multiple Autocompletes or you can change it to just allow for one. For Example in “Reason for Admission” you can select Hit Window, Cat Caught – or – for “City Found” you can have it so that you can only select one.
- We have created a new feature called Authorizations. Within “Settings” if you have access, you will see an “Authorizations” link. We have defaulted these features to certain “Roles”. You can now change the Authorizations of the entire Role or you can change an Individuals “Authorizations” by going to “Users and Staff” and clicking on the “Edit” icon associated with that persons name.
We are still working on some of the more complicated issue that have come up. Thank you again and Happy New Year!!!