More Fixes and Updates
The WRMD team has been working as diligently as we can to make sure WRMD is fully functional. We wanted to touch on several fixes that we recently implemented and discuss some issues that have come up.
- The List Patient’s screen is loading much faster.
- We have added the “Save your Changes” Prompt back. This means you can not leave a page unless you save your data. There seemed to be several occasions where data was missing. When we researched it in the background it appeared to have never been saved to begin with. We, hope this prompt will fix the “missing data” issue.
- The feature that would not allow you to access a record because someone else was accessing it has been fixed.
- The Prescription Units will default to the most common used.
- Calculators are fixed.
- Date Picker… We are continuing to see if we can create a manual way to add a date as well as pick a date. This has been very complicated and thank you for you patience.
- The Search Rescuer Tab under the Add New Patient screen has been fixed, there was an issue with the new Permissions.
- There is no longer a Shortcut Extension, however we have added a permanent “Map to Address Found” to Quick Links.
- Federal Report: The Nature of Injury section is filled in by the Diagnosis field, which is what we were told by the Feds to do. However Section C. “Reported Injuries/Mortalities” wants the “Cause/Nature of Injury”. This will autofill the Circumstances of Admission and the Diagnosis.
- Species Reconciliation: when a patient is added to the database and the Common Name is not chosen from the drop down list, the database will try to guess what you meant. If it can not figure it out it will remain an unidentified species. During this update the database attempted to reconcile many of these patients that were not identified, so you may have had a slight change in your report numbers since this update reconciled many species. If you find something funky please let us know and we will fix it.
Still to work on
- Shortcuts Extension: this extension included the Map to where the patient was found and the quick link to print record.
- Search Lab Values
- The ability to combine Rechecks and Medications in one report.
One thought on “More Fixes and Updates”
Please add the species name and admission number to the bottom of the printed chart. When a chart or several charts are hanging on a clipboard, the name and number at the top cannot be read. Printing that information on the bottom of the page would really help. We wouldn’t have to take the charts off the clipboards to see who is in the cage.
Comments are closed.