March Update: Analytics and NWRA
Thank you again for your patience. I know that there are some features that are being highly anticipated and we are doing everything we can to
get them out.
After today, the Analytics section will be up and running again. We have put in a few graphs to start, basically the most asked for ones. So, go check them out.
- There are multiple tabs available to Browse as you can see in the Overview snapshot.
- Within the Overview section you can see the Total Patients per Day by Class
- Top 10 Species that came in
- Top 10 Cities patients come from
- You will also notice near the top of the page the option to select the Date Admitted. Here you can choose your range, but you have to click Apply for it to be able to work. (IMPORTANT: Due to this addition of Apply, when you do searches there is now an Apply button as well.)
- The next tab is the Species Overview
- Patients by Taxonomic Class
- Patients by Taxonomic Group, we cheated on this one a little and it is really by lay group, we call it…
This is just the beginning and if you have an ideas for more brilliant analytics please let us know. Please email me at [email protected].
We also, finally added back the graph weights which I apologize personally to all the squirrel parents out there for not getting that up sooner, but it is now operational and can be found at the top of the Treatment Log area.
I have a table at NWRA and if you are going to be there, please stop by and say Hi! Expect to get a picture taken with your name tag so that I can try to start identifying all the lovely users I spend so much time communicating with. Marie Travers who works with us and the AWESOME group Bird Ally X will be my backup when I am not at the table. We will have our WRMD shirts available when any donation over $30 is made to WRMD.
One thought on “March Update: Analytics and NWRA”
Wow! The new analytics section looks awesome! Thank you!
Comments are closed.